Ab Initio Developer
Ab Initio Developer - £65,000 - £75,000 - London - Immediate Start - Ab Initio Developer
- 7-9 yrs Experience, ETL (Ab-Initio) Developer as an ETL developer, you will be a member of technical team to build and support complex applications using Netezza or Teradata.
- You will be responsible for developing, testing, implementing and supporting applications.
- The candidate will be working closely with ETL Leads/Managers.
- Responsibilities Coding, testing, modifying, debugging, documenting and implementation of Informatica maps.
- Review and Analyze functional requirements, mapping documents, assist in problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Work with different application groups and deliver effective solutions.
- Assist in technical specifications and other deliverable documents.
- Develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing.
- Support System testing. Work with multiple teams and report to technical leads.
- Able to work in multiple projects simultaneously. Production support and maintenance of applications
- Performance Tuning of Mappings, processes and load routines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related area of study
- 5 + years of experience working with large scale applications.
- 5 + years of experience with either Netezza or Teradata with good working experience of Ab Initio.
- Must have sound experience using databases such as Oracle.
- Data Warehouse/ETL design and development methodologies knowledge and experience is required.
- Strong Unix and Shell Scripting experience is must.
- Broad-based cross-functional IT experience in application development and interface design is essential.
- Must be able to interpret the transformation rules and develop the software components to support the same.
- Excellent Analysis and problem solving skills.
- Must work well in a collaborative, team environment as well as independently.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
If you are interested in this Ab Initio developer position please contact Trishna Thakrar on t.thakrar at realstaffing and call 02077587366. If this opportunity is not suitable for you please forward to anyone in your network who may be interested as we offer an excellent refferal scheme.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk