Accounts Receivable Assistant
Job Title: Accounts Receivable assistant
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Working Hours: 9.00am to 5.15pm.
This is a temporary to permanent finance role that is based in Central London, you will be working in the accountancy department for a luxury retail brand, prior exposure to a similar industry is essential.
Our Retail client are looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Assistant who has worked in a similar role before, the ideal candidate will be available immediately for work and happy travelling into Central London on a daily basis.
Please see below for a detail job description:
Your duties on a monthly basis:
- Post journal for accrued income and expenses
- Post prepayment journals
- Prepare Aged debtors
- Prepare reconciliation of bank accounts and post revaluation journals.
- Prepare report Income by country
- Prepare bank balances report
- Prepare detailed report on foreign exchange gain & Losses.
- Assist in the stock valuation and reconciliation
- Assist in checking payment run on all currencies.( twice a month)
Your responsibilities on a daily basis:
- Post currency rates
- Update daily bank balances schedule.
- Post Cost of Sales journal and reconcile on a weekly basis.
- Post Sales journal and reconcile on a weekly basis.
- Post Journal on bank transactions.
The ideal candidate will be available immediately to start work, have previous experience of working in an Accounts Receivable Assistant role for a retail business.
Retail experience is a must for this role, SUN system experience would be beneficial but not essential for this role.
This is a temporary to permanent position based in Central London