Lead Generation - B2B Cloud solutions
Superb home-based role for an experienced B2B Lead Generation & Business Development Consultant. Fantastic opportunity to join a growing UK team and truly contribute to our future success. You'll be an excellent communicator, understand the B2B market and ideally have experience of enterprise class Cloud solutions. We operate in the Learning & Talent Management/HRsector, so even better if you have experience or an interest here too!
Comenius’s continued growth in the UK means we are now looking for an ambitious, self-driven, team-player to join us as we focus on increasing our market share through continued investment in the UK. We're a small team and growing fast, so for the right person this is an opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic culture.
Comenius Talent Management Ltd -
We’re a Learning & Talent Management Consultancy specialised in delivering enterprise Cloud Talent Management solutions and consultancy services across multiple industry sectors in the UK.
A strategic global partner to Saba Software, positioned by Gartner as "best in class learning management" and "Visionary" in 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Talent Management Suites, Comenius have a proven track record in the delivery of Learning & Talent Management solutions and typically work with large enterprises across all sectors.
With operations in the UK Sweden, Norway, Denmark, California and India, we operate a flat, matrix structure, excellent work/life balance, a flexible package and working conditions, plus ongoing opportunities to support your development.
B2B Lead Generation / Business Development Consultant
This role is critical to the continued success of our UK team. You’ll work closely with our sales & marketing team to identify and qualify inbound & outbound opportunities, develop an understanding of market trends and drivers, and play a key role in helping us shape our approach to the market. We’re looking for a true team player who is self-driven, able to work independently, is tenacious, confident on the phone and possesses excellent communication skills.
We are open to talking to bright, ambitious, talented and self-motivated individuals with the right attitude, so if you believe you have some but not all of the skills and experience we’re looking for then, please get in touch.
- Inbound & Outbound Telesales Lead Generation
- Lead qualification & opportunity identification
- Identify & arrange opportunities for Sales follow up, meetings & solution demonstrations
- Document, track and record all lead generation activities
- Prospect database & record administration
- Issue of follow up collateral
- Work with Sales on pipeline management & prospect nurture
- Execute & manage marketing campaigns
- Liaise with our software partner to manage inbound opportunities
- Develop & maintain knowledge of core products & services
- Previous experience of B2B lead generation in Software/Business Solutions.
- Experience of campaign execution at multiple levels from solution owner to senior business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills - listening, spoken & written
- Strong self-management and organisational skills
- Exposure to configurable cloud based enterprise software - Learning Management/Talent Management suites or HR systems.
- Understanding of business processes for Learning & Development, Performance Management & Talent Management, Succession Planning, Recruitment & On-boarding and Compensation management.
- Marketing automation, digital content marketing, SEO.
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience.
Location: Home-based with opportunities for occasional UK travel. Ideally North-West based, but not essential.
Applying for the role:
Whilst we will do our best to respond to all applications, if you don’t hear from us within two weeks of your application please assume your application has been unsuccessful