Marketing Manager, Guildford
For: Marketing Manager, Guildford
The Marketing Manager role is a pivotal position within our client’s organisation in promoting the company, its products and services. It is a new role and will be located at their Head Office in Guildford.
- In collaboration with the CEO and Business Development Director, develop a marketing strategy to support the company’s sales and strategic objectives
- Develop an overall marketing plan and execute it through regular cost-effective marketing campaigns
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of messaging across all communication channels with agreed marketing messages and established brand values
- Ensure all products and services have up-to-date marketing, communications and sales collateral by contributing to, and managing, the production of digital and printed collateral, including brochures, flyers, presentations, web pages, case studies and fact sheets
- Organise and participate in promotional events and trade shows to market products and services
- Approve all marketing and communications content before it is published, ensuring accuracy and quality of language
- Complete agreed activities on-time and on budget
- Create and manage social media presence
- Maintain a high level of awareness of competitor activity and market trends, and proactively react to these events and trends
Skills and experience
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a similar level role in a small/medium sized company
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience of product marketing, with knowledge of marketing issues and experience of creating and managing marketing campaigns
- Experience in compiling and implementing marketing and communications plans
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with an excellent understanding of English language and grammar and in communicating in plain English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels