Field Sales Executive
Fantastic opportunity for a recent science graduate looking to develop a sales career working for a global leader in the pharmaceutical/FMCG industry.
The client is a blue chip organisation with a massive portfolio of products and a very strong name in the pharmaceutical/FMCG industry. They are well known in the dental equipment and oral care market and have a great reputation as the best in their industry. They like to promote from within, believing in organic growth and are looking for the right person to join their team. They have a great culture and look after their people with an extensive training and development program. The Field Sales Executive is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the global leaders within the industry.
Responsibilities of the Field Sales Executive include:
- Selling a portfolio of professional dental products into both private and NHS dental practises.
- Delivering against key objectives set each quarter such as dental call rate and number of educational sessions
- Delivering educational programs within practises and at trade shows
- Target and develop strong relationships with your client base
- Identify opportunities to drive relationships and brand awareness
- Territory will cover London
Key requirements for the Field Sales Executive include:
- Science Degree
- Ideally a minimum 1 year experience in field sales
- FMCG sales desirable
- Ambitious, tenacious and looking for career development within medical/FMCG sales
- Dental field sales experience ideal but not essential
- Based in London
- Clean Driving Licence
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Car + Pension + Healthcare