Salesforce Business Analyst
Salesforce Business Analyst
About The Warranty Group
The Warranty Group is one of the world's premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits. More than 50 years ago we pioneered the concept of Finance and Insurance (F&I) in the motor industry, and we haven't looked back since. Today we conduct business in nearly 40 countries, supported by more than 1,600 employees.
Along with our two wholly-owned insurance companies, Virginia Surety Company and London General Insurance, The Warranty Group is a single-source solution that provides customer care & support, underwriting, claims administration, and marketing expertise to some of the world's leading manufacturers, distributors, and retailers of consumer goods including motor vehicles, homes, consumer appliances, and electronics, as well as specialty insurance products and services for financial institutions.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Salesforce Business Analyst!
To gather and understand user requirements for IT systems and translation in to specifications for use by developers. Further to assist business users to understand, test, implement and use our applications.
Working with developers to define solutions to user requirements and problems, acting as the key point of contact between users and IT.
Working with the business to investigate and resolve problems in the use of our applications.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Work with the business to produce and maintain quality Project Initiation Documents
- Produce Business Specifications for the appropriate Development team
- Understand the Technical solution proposed by the Development team and ensure it supports the Business Requirements
- To investigate issues and questions raised by the Business, providing resolutions and information as appropriate and involving others as necessary.
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve client issues and build relationships and participate in client retention and prospecting;
- Develop knowledge of all lines of business.
- Work with the Account Management team in providing information for responses to tenders
- Support the Account Management team and manage the expectations of both the Account Management team and through them the Client.
- Report progress to the business
- Seek opportunities for face-to-face contact with clients to improve relationships and services
- Support the business on the preparation of acceptance test plans and data
- Coordinate and deliver User Training
- To act as the Project Manager for IT projects of an appropriate size or impact, using our project standards and best practice
- Maintain an understanding of industry and technology trends relevant to improving our business.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least five years' experience within the Insurance business, preferably Motor Warranty
- Ability to conceptualize and frame a problem and corresponding solution(s) critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented service-driven environment
- Ability to translate customer requirements into specifications including complex business processes.
- Time management, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent interrupts with poise and professionalism
- Business acumen including a good sense of how applications can be utilized to improve business processes and the bottom line.
- Experience with Service Center solutions highly desirable.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks is crucial.
Required Skills & Experience
Education, Certifications and Experience: Minimum
Educated to A- Level Standard
Education, Certifications and Experience: Preferred
Educated to Degree level with IT skills training/certification in areas such as business analysis, project management or service management
Working at The Warranty Group
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including company pension, non-contributory permanent health and life assurance, childcare vouchers, employee assistance programme, eye tests and discounted eye care, client discounts and much more.