Affiliate and Partnership Manager
Are you mad about the global beauty industry? Then read on….
This top beauty client require an Affiliate and Partnership Manager to support with executing retention initiatives and acquisition techniques. They will play key part in driving online revenue whilst recognizing opportunities and have knowledge on how to be a key influencer breaking international markets particularly the US. The Partnerships and Affiliates Manager role will develop strong relationships with clients ensuring they have long term success and add commercial value to the business.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and work with a great team in comfortable Manchester offices!
Key Responsibilities of the Affiliate and Partnerships Manager
- Support the Head of department to develop a long-term strategy delivering increasing levels of measurable growth in traffic, revenue and profit
- Keep on top of partnerships and affiliate targets so that maximum commercial value can be achieved
- Have the ability to work independently or with analysts to recognize opportunities for growth and development within the company
- Conduct in-depth research to recognize and identify marketing partnerships
- Identify and segment customers to ensure events are specifically targeted and suited to their demographic
- Manage a small team to deliver daily plans and activities
- Influence and work with larger internal teams to enable execution of plans in a timely manner
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities
- Liaise with the Analyst team regularly to evaluate reports
- Forecast sales and budget effectively
Skills and Experience of Affiliate and Partnerships Manager
- Previous budget management experience
- Experience successfully delivering affiliate marketing with key examples of increasing traffic and sales growth
- Strategic thinker with strong negotiation, communication and management skills
- Clear communicator who easily builds and maintains relationships with affiliates
- Proven experience in the US market is fundamental for the role
If this sounds like the role for you then please do not hesitate and apply today!