My client is looking for a Quality Engineer to start a 3 month contract initially, with the option to extend depending on performance. They are a global automotive supplier based in West Yorkshire, who are looking to expand their team due to an increasing workload.
The suitable candidate will have:
* Experience working in a Quality team within the Automotive industry
* Have an good understanding of APQP, PPAP and FMEA
* Strong 8D problem solving experience
* Strong working knowledge of TS16949 and ISO9001
It would also be a benefit (but not essential) if the candidate had:
* A minimum HNC within a engineering discipline
* Six Sigma Green/Black belt
They are looking for someone to start ASAP.