Experienced Tester / QA
Are you a passionate Test Professional? Do you have an in-depth understanding of how Testing fits into the software life cycle? Are you interested in Testing as a passion? Do you keep up-to-date with Testing news, even if it's about tools that you're not currently using? Do you want to spearhead the testing process and make it the most efficient process you can? Then this is the role for you!
This role has an opportunity to go into management and to grow a team from scratch.
As an Experienced Tester / QA, you will be responsible for the companies approach and direction to testing. You will play a key part in evolving their existing testing processes / procedures.
To be successful for the Experienced Tester / QA role, you need the following:
* A passion for testing and making the testing process as streamlined as possible
* Software development methodology - ideally C#, although other languages are considered
* Agile practices
* Automated testing / Continuous integration
* NUnit or similar
* Security testing
* Performance testing
* Version management
As a Experienced Tester / QA, your main duties will be :
* Testing C# based software
* Performing and overseeing automated testing
* Maintaining loadtest / regression servers and manage automated load / performance testing, ensuring results are published on web
* Performing two cycles of (automated) security testing for each sprint
* Conducting regression tests as needed on backported fixes
* Managing the sprint release checklist
* Taking a lead on key testing decisions and driving continuous improvement with the maintenance and further introduction of automated techniques
* Developing a battery of Selenium tests and further develop the emerging automated framework for them
* Conducting audits of bugs to assist with preventative measures
As an analytical person, you will be communicating with software developers and management. Your main duties will be to oversee the quality and testing of the software, including managing and enhancing the automated elements, and collaborate with developers in the development and writing of new test elements / policies, and to oversee the sprint release process.
This is a rare opportunity to shape and develop a role that will play to your strengths / approach.
This Quality control lead role is paying £28k - £38k (DOE) + benefits.
My client is providing a Techie / Geek focused environment + benefits + Personal training + training + career path.
You will be joining a company of Techies, with a fun culture (pizza, coffee, music, BBQs, Techie tools) where hard work & reaching your full potential is encouraged!
Contact Sally Hall on or click the “Apply Now” button!