An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join Southbank Fresh Fish based in London's city.
Southbank Fresh Fish forms part of the Bidfresh Group, a principal British supplier of fresh fish to the catering industry; a national supplier with strong local heritage. The spectrum of our client base reaches from small independents to large national accounts.
If you excel at understanding the exacting needs of Customers, regularly exceed their expectations, thrive on selling and enjoy working in a fast paced, targeted environment, then this is an exciting opportunity for you to join a dynamic team within a leading food services business.
As an Account Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Growing existing accounts
- Developing new accounts
- Ensuring sales targets are met
- Processing orders
- Effective use of all sales analysis
- Management of call diaries
- Develop a strong working relationship with Business Development Managers
- Managing and achieving regularly set targets
An ideal Account Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:
- You will need to be highly organised with effective time management skills.
- You will also need to be proficient in Word / Outlook / Excel with excellent typing skills to facilitate prompt and accurate data entry.
- You will be able to demonstrate assured and professional communication, both written and verbal. Much of your work will be telephone based, so you must be adept in the art of conversation and inspire our client’s confidence in you.
- You will have sales experience, preferably within foodservice but this is not an essential requirement. We aim to develop all our employees’ potential therefore all new starters are inducted in to our Sales Academy with ongoing learning and support.
- You should be driven and motivated by targets with the personal resilience to work well under pressure.
Candidates applying for this role should have previous sales experience preferably within food service (seafood experience is preferable but not essential). You should be personable with a proven ability to work in a targeted sales environment.
Your working hours will be 8:00am – 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £19,000 - £22,000 per annum + bonus dependent upon qualification / experience, plus 28 days holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
You will need to provide a copy of an up-to-date CV and any relevant qualification / certificates.
Applications for this role will close on 10th March 2017.
We will screen all applications received and select candidates whose qualifications / experience most closely match our needs.
We will give very careful consideration to all submissions and we will contact you within 4 to 6 weeks if you have been selected to continue in our recruitment process.
We wish you every success.
recruitx ref: / INDHP