Business Development Executive - Cyber Security
**Be part of the $75bn cyber security market- the hot topic in IT**
Has your career stagnated? Being overlooked for the cradle to grave sales cycle roles?
Our client knows that there is a shelf-life to lead generation and that if you can demonstrate core sales capabilities, rather than do the leg work for someone else, that you should be given the chance to close the deal and rewarded for it!
Unlike a lot of companies out there, they believe that if you understand the basics of sales and have a naturally inquisitive mind, they have the internal and external resources to teach you the rest.
If you want to work for a fantastic IT business that believes that people are its most critical asset, this opportunity could be the one for you.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive/ Sales Executive/ Growth Account Manager
LOCATION: Birmingham, Coventry, Northampton, Leicester, Warwick, Rugby, Wolverhampton,
PACKAGE: £25-35k basic, 5k car allowance OTE 50-70k , benefits package
- Recently restructured management team
- Well funded business, backed by shrewd investors
- Highly accredited in cybersecurity, selling to leading FTSE 250 and Government organisations
- Seen as a disruptive player in a buoyant market.
Key Expereince Required for Business Development Executive role:
Proactive, hungry, intuitive, intelligent. If you possess these characteristics and have some level of IT Sales experience or solid b2b background and a desire to get into the sector, you could be the star this company is looking for.
The role of Business Development Executive consists of:
- Selling traditional consulting, cyber security solutions into both FTSE 250 and mid-market organisations.
- You'll own the full sales cycle from lead-gen through to close
- You will carry a quota and be a pivotal contributor to the success of the business.
- Working closely with marketing to devise and run campaigns then follow up to engage clients.
- Based from the office but regular client meetings nationally.
- Great step in to the next part of your career.