We are excited to be recruiting a Contracts Manager in the Commercial Contracts team. The team operates within the Corporate Governance department of Avios Group Limited. It is responsible for managing the legal and contractual risks associated with the establishment and management of Avios collection and redemption air and non-air partners for the Avios reward programmes.
What you will be doing…
This role requires an individual to provide legal and commercial support in the management and establishment of strategic Avios collection and redemption partners with a particular focus on Spain and Latin America and may include some travel. The role demands initiative, discretion and professionalism at all times as the role involves dealing with confidential information across the organisation, as well as the ability to work effectively as part of a team or individually is critical
What we are looking for…
• Good understanding of English, and basic Spanish, contract law
• Fluency in oral and written Spanish
• Capable of explaining legal matters to colleagues within and outside the team in both English and Spanish
• A completed Law Degree is essential and a completed Legal Practice Course is a desirable qualification
What we can offer you?
• A competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
• Annual Bonus (dependant on Company & Individual Performance)
• Company Pension
• Childcare Vouchers
• Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, international rail, cruises & tour operators
• After 6 months service, BA Staff concessions
• New Joiner Avios/Birthday Avios
• Discounted Train fares
• Free shuttle bus to/from Gatwick Airport (and town centre at lunch time)
• 25 days annual leave, plus 2 days charity leave.
Want to know more this job and what skills/capabilities you require? Apply now and you will be taken through to our Avios Careers Website where you can find more information!