Head of Finance
Our client is a Global Retail business and the UK arm is now looking to hire a Head of Finance to assist the Managing Director and senior stakeholders, in driving the business from a strategic level. The business is looking at 25% growth year on a year and has an exciting five-year plan in place.
The role responsibilities will include
- Preparation of P&L's for all the European entities and substantial use of the accounting system
- Budgeting and forecasting across all business lines to enable production of accurate forecasts and global financial results
- Reviewing business activity and highlighting variances and reporting this to senior management
- Month-end procedures including reviewing accounts for posting to the firm's general ledger
- Assisting with month-end reconciliation procedures and process including cash position, cash movement
- Financial Accounting include UK and US GAPP
- Liaison with global counterparts in the US
- Liaise with non-financial staff and be the face of UK finance
- Work with the finance teams across the word to provide support in accurately managing
- internal and external audits
The parent company is a multibillion dollar business and this role will have a dotted lined into the VP of Finance in the US, so an understanding of US businesses would be beneficial. Our clients are looking for qualified accountants, ideally trained at a top-tier audit firm, who are looking to join a great business as be part of the leadership team.
Our clients are shortlisting now, so please contact Radley Green ASAP as interviews will be held over the last few days of the month.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.