Software Engineer - Bristol - £40,000
C++ Software Engineer - Bristol - £45,000
Are you interested in working for an exciting company who is at the frontier of their Digital industry and has been developing industry leading software products for more than 10 years?
The client have a strong team of exceptional Software Engineers who are highly skilled and experienced in their field. Their engineers are given the opportunity to engage in all aspects of product development from conception through to production of high-street products.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager and indirectly to the Head of Engineering, you will be working closely in small agile teams to design, develop and test middleware C++ software, for Linux based applications.
- C++ and C
- Software Architecture
- Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming
- Understanding of design patterns, refactoring, testing and code quality
- Multithreaded and multi-process systems
- Working on cross-site projects and liaison with third-parties
- TCP/IP based systems (IP streaming, DLNA, MPEG-DASH, HLS etc.)
- Ability to work with and understand technical specifications
- Knowledge and experience of Agile software development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Linux, build systems and scripting (Make, BASH, Python, Perl etc.)
Please let me know if you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com