Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Profile for job 00012536, Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor required: My client is currently recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic Assistant QS to join a well-established, leading Project Management and Quantity Surveying Consultancy. This is an opportunity for an aspiring Assistant Quantity Surveyor with a background and preferably degree within the Construction/Building sector.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in both pre and post contract stages, it is envisaged that the candidate has experience within the building contractor sector also. This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Quantity Surveyor/Assistant QS to join a consultancy that offers an excellent reward package.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Assist with the management of projects
- Preparing tender and contract documents this will include bills of quantities.
- Abide by the company's regulations and health and safety procedure.
- Work closely alongside the Senior QS
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Experience within the building contractor sector
- Knowledge of both pre and post contract stages
- Degree or similar in Construction
- Willingness to progress further.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- £21K - £32K
- Career advancement opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Bonus scheme
- APC Training programme
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy