Hygiene Senior Crew Leader
New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity available for a Hygiene Senior Crew Leader to join the Hygiene department based in Milton Keynes. The successful Hygiene Senior Crew Leader will receive a competitive salary of £27,000 per annum based on a 35 hour week.
The Hygiene Senior Crew Leader Purpose:
To manage the hygiene crew ensuring the hygiene schedule is completed by appropriately trained crew members.
Accountabilities of the Hygiene Senior Crew Leader include:
- Ensure resource, both in permanent and agency staff, is in place so production equipment and plant is cleaned to the height of company standards and to frequency of hygiene schedules.
- To manage your team appropriately and in accordance with their principle terms and conditions of employment and procedures outlined within the company handbook.
- To continually review the company skills matrix system and use this as a motivational tool for skills development and succession planning.
- Train the team against up-to-date cleaning instruction cards and company procedures.
- Audit the cleaning of items of equipment in line with the needs of production following the correct CIC
- Ensure production equipment and plant is cleaned to the height of company standards and to frequency of hygiene schedules.
- Maintenance of Hygiene schedules
- Ensure production equipment is handed back to production in good working order and on time.
- Maintain cleaning equipment
- Ensure downtime sheets are correctly signed after Engineers have carried out maintenance
- Removal of waste from factory floor and record onto the waste sheets.
- To ensure all equipment is passed through the wash room in a timely manner and stored/segregated correctly.
- Ensure good housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained in all areas of the factory/Site.
- Communicate and deal with situations as they arise in a timely manner.
- Report any Health and Safety issues to a Crew Manager or Manufacturing Manager immediately.
- To undertake any other responsibilities/tasks required by the Manufacturing Manager.
- Close out non-conformances relating to pest control and out of spec micro results by re-cleaning and re-swabbing the affected area.
- Use ATP swabs and complete the swabbing schedule.
- Complete the Allergen swabbing schedule.
- Liaise with P.P.E supplier and ensure all P.P.E stocks are maintained.
- Liaise with compactor and skips suppliers to ensure regular supply is maintained.
- Complete shift reports including labour & waste figures.
- Facilitate all audits and site visits.
- In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required
What makes you the perfect Hygiene Senior Crew Leader?
- NVQ Level 3 or similar technical qualification.
- Minimum 2 years first line management experience
- Analytical ability
- Sound knowledge of lean principles
- Planning & prioritising
- Analytical problem solving
Their perfect Hygiene Senior Crew Leader would have the below Star Qualities:
- Business Focus
- Making Things Happen
- Executes Successfully
- Customer Focus
- Personal effectiveness
- Part of a Great Team
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become the new Hygiene Senior Crew Leader then please click “Apply” today!