Marketing Engagment Manager
Marketing Engagement Manager - London - £42-50K
My client is a driver-first company. They believe that their drivers are an integral part of our business.
This brand is a convenience travel app, which are changing how people move around. They are the #1 in Europe, and are s available in 100 cities worldwide, including New York, London, Moscow and Tel Aviv. In London alone, more than half of all black cabs are running on this service.
We are therefore looking for a Driver Engagement Marketing Manager who will lead our client to its lofty aspirations - specifically, to ensure the best drivers view them as THE best partner for them - beyond any other competitor, and a better alternative to independent or Street work.
The role of the B2D (Business to Driver) Marketing Manager is to manage the partnership between the brand and its core business partners the drivers. Your mission is to win over, and retain, the best drivers in the UK; and to ensure those drivers have the company as the 'top of mind' brand amongst drivers.
To do so, you must create a strong, trust-based relationship between the company and its Driver-partners. Such a relationship can be achieved through world class communication that highlights the mutual benefits of collaboration between the brand and its Driver-partners.
The role is based in London with up to 20% travel to other UK locations, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing UK.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Build a driver-centric culture that is very evident outside of it (specifically with their Driver-partners)
- Research, draft, and continuously refine USPs for Driver-partners - ones that clearly differentiate between the company and its competition
- Build and execute a communication plan between brand and its drivers, one sufficiently compelling to deliver the company's USPs, as well as effectively accommodate on-going operational messages, as needed. The plan should include a clear definition of best channels to reach Driver-partners, by message type; as well as consider Driver segmentation, if relevant.
- Define a process to improve on-going communication, including collate feedback across multiple touch points and provide a plan of action
- Measure and report performance and impact of Driver marketing across all activities and against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop a strategy for social media channels - owned, paid, etc. - and integrate them within overall Driver marketing.
- Design and implement events, competitions and other promotions, as needed
- Analytics - provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Identify and design programs that can create additional value for drivers, including Driver community creation and/or Loyalty schemes
- Provide communications content for Call Centre and Driver Services agents in dealing with drivers.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- 4-5 years' experience in a similar role managing relationships and partnerships
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, across all channels, but specifically with experience in written communication
- Previous experience managing social media platforms, content creation and communications
- Enjoys and is good at building rapport and relationships with others
- Degree in communications, marketing, PR, media studies, business is an advantage
- Able to work with stringent deadlines and manage complex tasks simultaneously
- Strong organisational skills, good time management and good attention to detail
- Highly-motivated self-starter who is passionate about shaping the future of the transportation industry
- Must have previous customer care or building partnerships experience
- Positive, innovative, creative and agile approach to life and work
To apply for the Marketing Engagement Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email