Quantity Surveyor - Construction Main contracting Birminingham
The Role: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £45k - £55k
I am delighted to offer this role of Quantity Surveyor on behalf of my client based in the Nottingham area, the first project will be based in Birmingham and you will ensure the successful financial completion of projects, protecting the exposure of the Company to financial risks, together with adherence to the commercial procedures of the Business.
Due to consistent growth, my client has an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor who is ready to be the Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a successful team. Responsible for the commercial management of a number of smaller projects.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience in Project areas: Commercial, Healthcare, Education, Student Accommodation
- Sound & comprehensive understanding of construction industry and the parties to it
- Proficient knowledge of measurement and valuation
- Ability to negotiate with clients/sub-contractors
- Experience of value engineering
- Experience of procuring major works sub contracts
In return for your hard work and focus with will receive a great remuneration package with a salary between £45-55k and additional benefits package.
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this role, please apply now or give Paul Davis a call at ITS on 01242 220 300 now.