Social Media Account Manager - Big Name Consumer Brands
Job Title: Social Media Account Manager - Big Name Consumer Brands
Location: Central London
Salary: £28,000 to £33,000 plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexible working hours, matched pension contribution, iPhone, 25 days holiday, voluntary scheme for staff, office dog
About The Agency
My client has a hugely exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious Social Media Account Manager to join their innovative team as they continue to grow. They are a leading, multi award winning integrated creative social media agency, offering a variety of creative services working with tier 1 brands across sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty and Media. They have built up longstanding and trusted relationships with the likes of Dove, Sony, Tampax, Dyson and Jack Daniels. This rapidly growing, innovative creative social media agency have just won several large new accounts, and are now looking for talented like-minded individuals to join their tight knit team. As a specialist agency, they are bursting at the seams with creativity, crafting hugely successful work for their clients across Social Media, Video (in house production team), Digital Marketing and Media. As an agency they have a friendly, social team and boast excellent staff retention rates.
About the Account Manager role
The new Account Manager will work across an exciting portfolio of big name consumer brands, getting great exposure within a collaborative team at the forefront of devising creative solutions for brands.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* Creating and implementing innovative strategies that resonate across multiple platforms
* Develop and grow relationships with your clients
* Collaborate with internal teams to deliver campaigns within budget and to tight deadlines
* Set campaign objectives and ensuring that strategic campaign plans for each client are continually adapted
* Write and proof reading creative copy and presentations
* Attend new business meetings and help pitch for new clients
You will have at least 2-3 years' of experience in account handling, with experience working on social media campaigns for big name brands. If you're now looking to progress and develop within an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing agency with a team orientated friendly culture, this could be the perfect role for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Strategic mind and ability to manage an integrated campaign from start to finish
* Creative streak, with the ability to brainstorm innovative ideas around social media strategy
* Ability to ensure campaigns are profitable and to also contribute to new business activities
* An eye for detail, and strong presentation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Down to earth, with a sense of humour and outgoing personality
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £33,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including iPhone and healthcare cash plan. You'll also get flexible working hours, and you'll get to work with an office dog!
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.