Senior Transport Planner
A specialist engineering consultancy is looking to develop their London based transport team through the recruitment of a senior grade Transport Planner with a strong background in development planning. You will have the opportunity to tackle a range of projects across the region, delivering to clientele alongside highly experienced planning professionals.
- Produce technical reports such as TAs, TSs & travel plans;
- Manage transport planning projects;
- Liaise with clientele throughout project delivery;
- Conduct & oversee transport modelling.
- 4-7 years' Transport Planning experience;
- Strong development planning background;
- Project management experience;
- A background in sustainable transport or microsimulation would be preferred but is not essential
Our client is a developing consultancy with offices across England & Scotland, who have ambitious plans to expand their London market. Their transport team are working on a number of exciting developments across the region and are seeking someone who can add value to their clients.
They are offering a starting salary of up to £45,000 for the right candidate, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity and require further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on 01792 365 003.
London, Central London, Southwark, Soho, Covent Garden, Wembley, Lambeth, Vauxhall, Pimlico, Mayfair, Holloway, Isle of Dogs, Paddington, Battersea
Similar Job Titles:
Associate Transport Planner, Principal Transport Planner, Director of Transport, Associate Director, Transport Director, Transport Planner, Director of Transport Planning