Senior Buyer – Developer – Waterloo - £60,000 - £70,000 per annum.
An experienced and driven Senior Buyer is sought for an award winning Developer to join their procurement department in Waterloo. Reporting directly to the Procurement Director, the Senior Buyer will oversee the entire supply chain and the procurement of all subcontract packages and materials.
The company has its own in-house construction arm with a reputation for creating outstanding homes primarily across the UK. They have a proven track record of delivering complicated projects and have widespread knowledge of current innovations within the industry. As well as new build houses and apartments, the company also work across the commercial, hotel and grade listed building sectors.
As the Senior Buyer you will be responsible for:
- Procuring materials within budgets on time to progress works on site.
- Producing monthly budgetary control reports on all materials purchased for each site.
- Identifying potential new suppliers
- Monitoring supply chain and upgrading suppliers to preferred status when necessary.
- Resolving disputes and account queries between suppliers and the company.
- Attending and reporting on procurement at each site monthly progress meeting.
Experience within the construction industry is essential. This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to develop their career with a progressive company.
If you are interested in this role or others please send your CV to or call on 0207 653 8815 for more information.