Qualified Beauty / Spa Therapists to join award winning hotel and spa hotel group in Winchester. Previous experience in a similar role, or you could be looking for your first position!
You will be passionate about delivering the very best spa experience for your hotel customers and members and be smart and well presented.
You will receive a competitive salary that will include their brand new Spa Commission Incentive that rewards the treatment work that you do. This will ensure you are rewarded above the basic industry levels.
You will be trained to ESPA Essential level as soon as possible after you join their team as well as in Jessica manicure, pedicure and Geleration if this is required.
As a Beauty Therapist you’ll help provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service offering a wide range of ESPA treatments.
You'll consult each client to fully understand their personal needs and be committed to delivering high quality, exceptional treatments. As a Beauty Therapist you’ll also be supporting your manager to maximise revenue through careful diary management and proactive selling of high quality spa retail products.
You’ll also help to make sure the spa is kept clean and well maintained, and fully compliant with legislative requirements.
- NVQ level 2 or similar level spa related qualification to be fully qualified as a minimum in manicures, pedicures, waxing
- NVQ level 3/HND or similar level qualification to be fully qualified in massage and facials is desirable
- Good standard of numeracy, literacy
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office is useful
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- To be able to work shifts as required that will include weekends and bank holidays
Our client offers a fantastic induction for all of their therapists, including information about the whole hotel and not just the Spa so you can confidently talk about the rest of the facilities on offer to your customers.
OTHER BENEFITS TO YOU!
- After 12 months' employment you'll receive a voucher for 2 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast for two people in the Hotel of your choice. You'll then continue to receive a voucher each year you're working with us;
- Depending on the hotel you work at, you may also be entitled to the following, live-in accommodation, complimentary leisure and golf membership, free parking and of course discount in the spa for treatments and products;
- Recommend a Friend so if you introduce a permanent employee to the team you could receive a bonus after 3 and 6 months;
- Simply Health Cash Plan whereby both yourself and your employer contribute a monthly amount and you can then get financial help towards unexpected healthcare needs such as dental & optical;
- They also work with Busy Bees to offer Childcare Vouchers
Please apply with full CV stating your full experience