Are you looking for an ongoing assignment on full time hours? Would you like to be a part of well established manufacturer based in Peterborough? Do you have previous experience in a production environment and can demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to join our client on a temporary ongoing basis.
You will be working 39 hours per week. Monday to Friday with a varied start time.
The pay rate is £8.07 + a shift premium paid for unsocial hours.
Immediate start is available following registration and testing for the right candidate.
The succesfull applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working in a production environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A very tidy and organised manner
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance record
- The ability to work on your own initiative when required
Main job responsibilities will include:
- Working on an assembly line in a clean environment
- Adhere to standard work processes at all times
- Assembling parts to an enginme or sub assembly of components ready for assembly section
- Assemble parts in the set time period 'Takt Time'
- Reading/ following standards ops and workplace manuals
- Manual lifting may be required
- Operating lifting devices (training provided)
- On site parking
- Canteen/ rest area facilities
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus Scheme
- Uniform and PPE provided
If you feel you are the right person for the position please apply.
The role is open to receiving the applications over the next 2 weeks. Successful candidate will be contacted to begin a 2 stage interview process.