We are currently seeking a professional and experienced Senior Accountant/Financial Controller.
Financial modelling involves building conceptual models of a business or an investment product so that an analyst can then calculate, forecast or estimate financial numbers. These models can range from simple formulae to complex computer programs such as those for a Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) model or Value-at-Risk (VAR) models. Modelling is used across a variety of financial and business areas including forecasting future raw material needs, calculating the valuation of a security or the benefits of a merger or to check the size of the market opportunity and to quantify and predict risk.
What the job involves
- Gather information about the business or product or issue
- Analyse and identify data requirements - what data will you need to complete the model?
- Work with others to identify essential but missing information
- Develop complex financial models for global investors and evaluate their portfolio.
- Use software to develop complex models to make up library models
- Identify bugs
- Prepare financial forecasts solutions and present them to management
- Excellent maths skills
- IT skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team working skills
- Able to use complex modelling techniques
- Ability to communicate ideas via reports and presentations, outlining findings and making recommendations
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply below.