Contracts/Project Manager - Construction
Help Resourcing Limited are working with a fantastic construction company who are expanding their current established team.
Our client is an established construction company working in the Residential, Commercial, Educational, Leisure and Retail sectors, as well as extensive Property Development and Project Management expertise.
They are looking to recruit a project/contracts manager to join their busy team in North West London.
As Project/Contracts Manager you will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of a selection of small to medium sized construction jobs both residential and commercial.
- Managing materials
- Liaising with clients
- Organising labour
- Smooth running of the site including overseeing health and safety and all elements of the project to ensure it is delivered on time and budget.
- A minimum of two years experience managing a selection of construction projects
- Comprehensive product knowledge of construction materials
- Management experience to manage site staff
- Highly organised
- IT literate
- CSCS card holder
- Full driving license
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and customer awareness
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Keen and willing to learn new skills
7.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
7.30am - 12.30pm Every Second Saturday
Salary and benefits:
Salary up to £45-£50k
20 days’ holiday + Bank holidays
Interviews taking place immediately.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply today.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to successfully short-listed applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days of sending your application, please presume that you have not been successful on this particular occasion