Key duties include:
- To have responsibility of the bid process from initiation to implementation.
- Help develop and deliver compelling, high-quality responses to win bids and tenders.
- Identification and evaluation of tender opportunities.
- Coordination of tender teams and determining timelines and project plans.
- Assist in the research behind improvement plans and best practice.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years' experience in a business development role, developing tenders and bid submissions to various sectors with a full understanding of the bid/tender lifecycle. Successful candidates will also have strong commercial awareness as well as the ability to manage multiple projects whilst working to strict deadlines.If this sounds like THE opportunity for you, get in touch with Bell Cornwall Recruitment NOW!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.Love Work Be HappyBCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales