Sub - Agent - Highways - London - Civil's
PSR Solutions are looking for a sub agent to join one of the leading civil engineering contractors within the UK. You will be responsible for managing the construction and complete delivery of one or more schemes, safely, profitably, efficiently and in accordance with the contract.
- Management of site staff operatives and sub-contractors.
- Provide method statements, hazard risk assessments and Project Management plans.
- Understand the tender allowances and monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Preparing and monitoring programmes of work
- Manage design co-ordination
- Assessment and engagement of sub-contractors
- Inform, consult and involve local groups as necessary
- Promote and ensure all work complies with safety, quality and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures
- Understand and administer contract change
Experienced in people management and motivation of staff
- Have a strong commercial focus
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel), and programming software such as Asta PowerProject and Microsoft Project.
- Conscientious and hard-working
- Already experienced as a site agent you will have a relevant industry qualification (HND/ HNC/ BEng) or equivalent and an up to date SMSTS qualification, and appropriate CSCS card. A First Aid at work qualification is desirable.
- You will also have at least 5 years' experience of managing civil engineering projects with a main contractor with experience in highways schemes.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If this is something that would be of interest to you then please give me a call on 020 3 80000 55 or on 07909 09 0029 or .