IT Supplier Relationship Manager - Central London
Supplier Relationship Manager, IT - Global FTSE 30 Brand - London - £50,000 - 60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This prestigious FTSE 30 brand has been pumping investment into their recently established SRM Centre of Excellence and the function has gone from strength to strength during the last year, being shortlisted for a number of CIPS and industry awards for the ground that's been made in the journey towards best-in-class SRM. Now the CFO has signed off on another pivotal position in this transformation - Supplier Relationship Manager, IT.
As Supplier Relationship Manager, IT you will:-
- Play a pivotal role in improving the management of key supplier relationships across four streams: Contract Management, Performance Management, Relationship Management and Sustainable Procurement, sitting within the Procurement team
- Own multiple strategic relationships from the IT business area, providing thought leadership and subject matter expertise to executive internal stakeholders
- Provide financial and quantitative analysis on supplier delivery versus business requirements and contractual commitments
- Appropriately challenge the business in circumstances of increased risk and cost, and provide innovative solutions to generate 'win-wins' for the stakeholders as well as Procurement
- Passionately participate in broader commercial initiatives centred around improving relationships and collaboration
- Be an inspirational mentor to more junior Supplier Relationship Management and Procurement professionals, instilling a high-performance culture and coaching best-in-class SRM
- Proven track record of successfully managing key supplier relationships within complex Blue Chip environments
- CV that demonstrates your ability to successfully oversee large multi-faceted contracts, achieve financial benefit delivery, effective contract management and SRM innovation
- Strong financial acumen
- IT SRM or Procurement category experience desired though not essential
- Degree, Prince 2 and MCIPS preferred though not essential
If you are a high-achieving Supplier Relationship Management professional looking to play a pivotal role in a newly created SRM Centre of Excellence, enjoy a collaborative team ethos and progress your career, this could be a fantastic career move for you.
To apply or find out more please send your CV directly to or through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: SRM, Contract Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Performance Management, Sustainable Procurement, Negotiation, Stakeholder Management, Vendor Management, Supplier Management, SRM toolkits, Financial Analysis, Procurement, Purchasing, IT, Hardware, Software, Cloud Services, Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, RPO