Financial Crime Operations Manager
An opening for Financial Crime Operations Manager has arisen with a leading retail and commercial bank based in Birmingham.
The successfully appointed Financial Crime Operations Manager will play an instrumental part in building the organisations newly created Financial Crime function.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Crime Operations Manager
- Ensure adherence to the groups risk and compliance policies and regulatory frameworks
- Contribute to the development and achievement of business plan, providing information, guidance and advise
- Provide Financial Crime advise and support to the Financial Crime Migration Project Team
- Assist with the investigation, escalation and decisions of Suspicious Activity Reports to include complex and consent cases
- Deliver and maintain team training programmes
Key Skills and Requirements
- Expert Financial Crime knowledge and experience gained within a Banking or Compliance environment
- Experience managing and dealing with key Stakeholders
- Prior experience managing and leading teams
- Strong influencing skills
- Previous experience carrying out Sanctions PEPs, SARS and CPO are essential
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Financial Crime Operations Manager to join a reputable organisation who are currently experiencing a period of growth. If you work within Financial Crime and would like some more information please apply today.
Apply today or contact Laura Woodhead at