Senior Structural Engineer
World renowned Engineering Consultancy based in South Manchester are looking to recruit a A Senior Structural Engineer (ideally CEng) to work on a large project on behalf of the National Grid.
You will be required to provide comprehensive structural and civil engineering design services for substation / electrical transmission facilities throughout the UK.
- Develop technically feasible, reliable transmission and substation civil/structural designs with moderate supervision and guidance.
- Provide Civil Engineering expertise to develop plans for grading, foundation, landscaping, off-site improvements, fencing and block walls, substation steel structures and technical drainage studies.
* A minimum of 6 years design experience on medium to large scale buildings.
* Chartered or approaching a membership of a professional institution.
* Extensive design experience in a variety of building materials and sectors.
* Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline.
* Post-graduate degree or Masters qualified ideally.
* Chartered or Approaching Chartership with an engineering body. .
If you are interested in this role or require more information, then please do not hesitate to contact on 0161 660 2360.Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.