Client Services Manager
ISS Support Services is an independent division of ISS Facility Services Limited. Through its Office Services and Front of House businesses, it provides tailored hotel-style services to corporate clients in the UK and regionally. ISS is an established global facilities and outsourcing provider, working with some of the most recognised clients and global brands.
The highlights of working with us include;
* Investors in People Gold accredited organisation
* Experience with working for some of the world`s most successful brands
* Working with experts in the field of FM in continuing the growth of this successful 'boutique' business
* For the fourth year in a row, the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) has ranked ISS with the highest global rating on its annual list of the world`s best outsourcing service providers - The Global Outsourcing 100.
* Extensive learning & development opportunities with a range of sales and management courses, including through the ISS University.
We are seeking a Client Services Manager for a corporate site based in Central Manchester.
We are looking for an experienced individual with strong Front of House management experience along with other soft services experience including Security, Cleaning, Waste and Catering .
You will be responsible for liaising with the client, stakeholders, and other service providers on site.
We are seeking someone who is service orientated and has the ability to eventually juggle multiple service streams.
- To be responsible for the running, operation and development of the contract and its employees
- Financial accountability of the entire portfolio including, contract negotiation, developing financial tables, ownership of monthly finance pack and payroll
- To ensure that all client and visitor requests and enquiries are fulfilled and exceed expectations
- To develop and maintain excellent relations with Client Management and onsite VIP's
- To work operationally as required as part of the front of house team maintaining five-star standards
- To assist with ad-hoc projects to improve front of house and visitor management processes
- To assist in the training of where necessary other Client Services and Network Team Members
- To promote CSR and H&S initiatives
- To maintain excellent relationships with other service partners
- Performance Management
- To attend Monthly, quarterly and annual meetings with the client
Please apply if you feel you have the experience necessary to fulfil this role.