Pave the way for Greener means with Sustrans as a Charity Fundraiser!
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Sustrans we are currently looking for a Charity Fundraiser to join our team based in Manchester. The successful candidate will join us on a part time basis working 12-28 hours per week and will receive a competitive hourly rate of £9.00 per hour, paid weekly.
Do you love cycling? Become a Cycle Path Charity Fundraiser for Sustrans!
If you think cycling and walking is the best way to get around, you’ll be delighted to hear about this opportunity with Sustrans - the UK’s leading sustainable transport charity.
Sustrans provides creative, innovative and practical solutions to the transport challenges affecting us all. Sustrans was founded in Bristol in 1977, to help people travel in ways that benefit their health and the environment.
If you haven't heard of us, search for 'Sustrans' and we'll pop up!
About the Charity Fundraiser role
The National Cycle Network exists to make people happy through walking and cycling; five million people a year enjoy the network. Sustrans is recruiting staff to raise funds to maintain and develop this fantastic network.
Spend your summer working in the great outdoors, flexible hours; weekly pay; and helping to further a wonderful cause!
What will you be doing as our Charity Fundraiser?
- Cycle to work and be happy to work outdoors.
- Communicate the purpose of Sustrans’ work to members of the public
- Be comfortable working towards a target
What we’re looking for in our Charity Fundraiser
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about the benefits of walking and cycling
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Operate well as part of a team
- Have a can do attitudeSo if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you would like to become our new Charity Fundraiser then please click ‘apply’ today, we would love to hear from you!