Corporate Client Relations/ Account Exec-London
£25000-£26000 Basic + 10% Bonus
Location: North West London
Working Monday to Friday 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm NO WEEKENDS
Our client a state of the Art Car Dealership Group in West London has an excellent opportunity for a Fleet Sales Executive/Corporate Client Relations Executive / Customer Support Executive/Account Executive ideally with MOTOR TRADE EXPEREINCE working within the Fleet Sales department to support the achievement of the Fleet Sales business plan by maximising sales of new vehicles to existing and new customers via telephone, email & online procurement systems. You must have at least 2-3 years Client Relations /Corporate Customer Service experience as you will be the main contact for certain customers, dealing with all operational matters, from receiving initial enquiries through to vehicle deliveries, in line with department procedures.
Fleet Sales Executive/Corporate Client Relations Executive / Customer Support Executive/ Account Executive main duties and responsibilities:
• You will receive enquiries from new and existing customers and dealing with them in accordance with customer service level agreements.
• Act as point of contact for customers and prospects, ensuring all clients are dealt with courteously & efficiently and that any required actions are implemented
• Establish vehicle availability in line with customer requests.
• Provide Key Account Managers with the necessary office and account administration services to support their sales efforts.
• Arrange demonstration vehicles after qualifying the request thoroughly in order to maximise the sales opportunity.
• Provide quotations for vehicles, taking into account the agreed customer terms.
• Obtaining quotations to meet customer requirements and processing work through them in line with all company compliance and business risk control policies.
• Converting enquiries into orders and processing them.
• Keep customers informed about product changes, delays and price increases.
• Arranging vehicle deliveries, preparing and completing all relevant paperwork.
• To provide support in order to gain high levels of customer satisfaction.
Fleet Sales Executive/Corporate Client Relations Executive / Customer Support Executive Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• Previous Fleet or Sales Administration experience is ideal
• Good telephone manner and excellent communicator.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• A proven ability to work as part of a team, to achieve team goals and share knowledge and best practice.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills, with an attention to detail, especially under pressure.
• IT literacy, including Microsoft Word and Excel, and preferably Fleet systems and processes.
• Must be accurate and show attention to detail, be able to multi task and prioritise workload.
Must be able to develop knowledge of vehicle specifications and vehicle ordering systems.
As well as the relevant experience for our Fleet Sales Executive/Corporate Client Relations Executive / Customer Support Executive position you must also possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
If you are a professional and confident individual who enjoys dealing with people and are looking for an exciting new challenge within this established company, send your CV to Martina at Mai Day Recruitment Services today!!
Contact: Martina at Maiday Recruitment @ 020 8961 9900
Email: martina@maidayrecruit .co.uk