Sales Manager (Precision Engineering - Metal Stampings / Etching / Laser Cutting)
£40,000 + Incredible Performance Related Bonus up to £40K + Company Car + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Additional Benefits
Technical Engineering Sales Manager required by a growing and highly ambitious international specialist in precision engineering and manufacturing supplying to a variety of markets.
The role would suit someone with a solid engineering foundation from a precision engineering environment such as metal stamping, etching, laser cutting or 2nd tier automotive experience. Coupled with this you will be an accomplished sales professional with previous experience of new business development and of achieving growth in new and existing accounts.
In the role you will be responsible for selling a variety of precision manufacturing services to a variety of industries both in the UK and internationally being the driving force for the growth of the company. You will spend circa 80% of your time on new business and circa 20% of your time managing key accounts ranging from a value of £50,000 to £1.5 million with a lead time that could be immediate or could be as long as 2 years.
You will be required to travel for around 5/6 weeks a year internationally with the remaining time being UK based travel. The role allows for the flexibility of working from home where you are able to manage your own time to achieve your targets.
* Provide technical expertise and consultation to clients on their requirements
* 80% New business development
* 20% Account management
* International Travel for 5/6 weeks a year
* Achieve 8-10% growth per year
* Must have experience in precision engineering such as metal stamping, etching, laser cutting or 2nd tier automotive experience
* Ability to multi task with strong attention to detail
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Fully experienced in the use of MS Office Package
* Ability to establish credibility and be decisive
* Have a high level of initiative working under minimal supervis