Account Manager - Segensworth - £22,000 - £24,000
An electrical manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Fareham are seeking a Account Manager to join their lively and growing team.
They are looking for someone energetic with the desire to succeed within a heavily customer service focussed role.
The role requires someone who is pro-active and able to take responsibility for their own accounts.
· Answering calls from clients regarding products and service questions; suggesting information about products and services
· Answering incoming calls from customers chasing orders and prices
· Preparing standard quotes and more complex and high value project quotations.
· Supporting the external sales representatives by following up quotations and closing the sale
· Making proactive calls to existing customers to maintain relationships and attract project work
· Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Be able to offer a level of technical advise about products
The successful applicant will
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
- be numerate
- Confident of own abilities
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer services
- Flexible to the needs of the business
Hours are Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00 with half an hour for lunch
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.