Merchandiser - Electricals
An innovative, forward-thinking electrical retailer is looking for a high-profile and established Merchandiser to join the commercial function within their ever-evolving business.This will be a pivotal role as the business continuously look to challenge ways of working to create a more efficient, dynamic and profitable commercial function.
Client DetailsAt the forefront of electrical retail, this opportunity has been identified based on review of the current commercial function, having identified areas where competitive advantage can be gained in-line with the evolution and growth of the business.
DescriptionKey Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with buyers on bought branded product as well as closely with the individual brands;
- Be responsible for driving sales and maximising profit;
- Plan the range with the buyer;
- Forecast and progress the range;
- Trade the range through multi-channel;
- Build relationships with brand partners;
- Report to Head of Merchandising.
- Be already operating at Merchandiser level or a exceeding all expectations and looking for the next step;
- Have extensive understanding of working alongside branded products;
- Be used to a fast paced trading environment;
- Be able to self-motivate and work independently as well as in a team;
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to present to and negotiate with all levels;
- Able to commute to Central London.
Competitive salary + excellent company benefits scheme!