Project Co-ordinator - Glazing / Windows & Doors
Our client who are a market leader within the commercial glazing industry are looking to recruit a Project Co-ordinator based at their offices in the Cambridge region.
You will be responsible for achieving a professional coordination and handling of allocated projects in the commercial construction market. This includes final formation of contract, creation of design, agreement of variations, ordering of ancillaries, handling Installers, overview of deliveries to site and completion of projects to the satisfaction of both customer and company which results in payment. The Project Coordinator does not have to do every task associated with the project fulfilment, however they are responsible for making sure every task gets done. The job is office based, however customer and site visits are periodically required.
Ideally candidate should be qualified/experienced as follows;
GCSEs including Maths and English essential
Degree or Diploma in Construction related topic desirable
Fully IT literate
· 2-3 years in a commercial construction project related discipline eg. Estimating, planning, co-ordination, surveying
· Exposure to contracting in the construction industry
· Familiarity with construction process and documentation
· Experience in the façade/fenestration/curtain walling business
· 2-3 years experience with a main contractor or envelope contractor
· Project planning experience
· Commercial experience within a sales organisation
Salaries are in the region of £22-28k + Bonus (Up to £2.5k) + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Pension + Healthcare.
Project Co-ordinator / Project Co-ordination / Construction