Assistant Property Accountant
Our client is a Nationwide Property Business looking to add to their Manchester office with the appointment of an experienced Property Accountant. Based in central Manchester, your role will be to support the Finance Business Partner in providing key financial data for their expanding commercial portfolio. This is a key role as the business are looking to relocate part of their London operation to the North West.
Your role will include:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of property accounts
- Providing P&L reporting and analysis of costs (maintenance etc)
- Posting service charges
- Dealing with account queries and assisting tenant liaison where possible
- Involvement with audits and assisting where necessary
- Dealing with invoices, statements and multiple bank reconciliation's
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known London property firm in a commercial role based here in the North West. The business have enjoyed strong financial performance over recent times and have a robust balance sheet and impressive property portfolio.
If you are looking to continue your property accounting career with a new, exciting commercial role then please contact me with your details for a confidential chat.