Senior Social Worker - Rapid Response Team - South East Lond
Senior Social Worker - Rapid Response Team - South East London
Salary of up to £40,000 per annum plus other excellent benefits
Charles Hunter Associates are currently assisting a highly reputable local authority to recruit for a Permanent Senior Adults Social Worker to join their Rapid Response team in South East London
For posts within our hospital teams our service runs from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday. Full time applicants will be contracted to a 36-hour week and these hours will be worked on a rota basis across 7 days a week.
To apply for this position, you will need:
- To be a Qualified, HCPC registered Social Worker with at least 3 years' post registration experience as a Social Worker in a Social Care or Multi-agency community setting
- An applied knowledge of The Mental Capacity Act and experience of undertaking safeguarding enquiries is essential alongside experience of working in complex situations using professional judgement and a range of interventions.
- Recognised Social work qualification (DipSW, CQSW, CSS or approved equivalent, BA Hons Social Work or other relevant degree in Social Work)
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary with room for pay progression.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- HCPC registration paid
- Flexible benefits that include discounts on shopping, gym memberships, holidays etc.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Flexible working within the needs of the team. Laptop and mobile supplied.
- Competitive 24 days' annual leave.
- Option to join the car lease scheme.
- Options to progress within social work roles or other fields within the local authority
To apply for this position please follow the instructions on this website or alternatively please contact Zeshan Humayun on 0118 948 5555 or via email for further details