Higher Education - Senior Project Manager - Consultancy £60k +
PM/SPM - HIGHER EDUCATION - £55,000 - £60,000 + BONUS + PACKAGE
Capstone are currently recruiting on behalf of one of a top project and cost consultancy for a Senior Project Manager / Associate Director who has recent experience of delivering high value projects from inception through to completion in the Higher Education & Laboratories sector in a consultancy capacity.
Our client is one of the leading PQS consultancies with both a National and International presence. Our client works with a number of top British Universities to deliver them state of the art facilities including lecture theatres, Laboratories and Student Accommodation.
Ideally you will be able to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team with demonstrable experience of delivering high value projects from inception through to completion in a consultancy capacity. The role will be client facing and strong stakeholder management will be required.
- Degree educated and working towards or holding a professional qualification (MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB, RIBA Pt 3 or similar);
- Previous project management experience in a consultancy capacity working on property projects within the higher education sector.
- A thorough understanding of and a demonstrable track record of working across the full project life cycle
- Capable of managing projects autonomously, and working on larger projects as part of a wider team.
- Assertiveness and strong communication skills are a must as you will be interfacing with both the client and multiple stakeholders at a number of levels.
Please contact Peter Dawson for further information or to apply on 0203 757 5000 or