Hard Landscaping Foreman - 33196
Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has opened for our client to recruit an experienced Hard
Landscape Foreman to join their well established and dynamic team. Our West London based client, is a successful garden design, build and maintenance company established over 20 years ago.
- Carry out and manage day to day construction works
- Manage day to day running of the site and assistant
- Work with project manager to ensure the smooth organisation of materials and timely completion of site
- Liaise with Principle Contractor in weekly meetings
- Ensure H&S is implemented and adhered to
- Experience in working off plans
- To be skilled in stone work and stone construction – paving, cladding
- To be skilled in garden timber work – decking, trellising and fencing
- Knowledge of irrigation systems
- Some experience in soft landscaping – turfing, planting and general plant knowledge
- To be highly organised and efficient time management
- To be diplomatic and calm with clients
- Experience in managing an assistant and maintaining top end gardens
- Team player with a willingness and ability to work alone
- Excellent communication and people skills
Hours of work: 07.30 - 17.30 with 1 hour off during the day.
Holiday: 20 days paid holiday per annum.