Field Engineer - Electric Equipment
ELECTRICAL SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
UK's leading suppliers of forecourt equipment (Jetwashes/Air & Water Towers/Vacuums) to fuel stations, are seeking a Field Service Engineer to support their continued growth.
Vacancies exist for candidates who reside within the following area;
- *1x East Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield area
- *1x Chelmsford, Basildon, Brentwood, Grays, Barking, Dagenham, Romford area
The successful candidates MUST have;
- Electrical faultfinding experience/certification
- Understand Electrical schematic diagrams
- Able to use a multi-meter
- A full UK driving licence
- Checkable background/work history
IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS - Then full product training will be provided.
Based from home and covering a region, repairing and maintaining the company's equipment. The working hours are Monday to Friday with one weekend per month to be worked.
The remuneration package includes;
- *£24,000 basic salary
- *Paid Travel from Door to Door (paid from leave to return)
- *Leading to £30k + earnings
- *Company vehicle, fuelcard, etc
- *28 to 33 days Holiday (20 rising to 25 days + Bank Holidays)
- *Uniform, tools, PDA/mobile phone
Apply and call us at Start Monday now!