Sales Executive / Account Manager - Dental Systems
Sales Account Manager / Business Development / Territory Sales Manager - Dental Systems (digital hardware and software) - East Midlands. The UK office of this hugely successful global medical systems provider is seeking a sales territory account manager for their East Midlands area. The firm is well-established, has a structured sales team, and a large UK client base from which to leverage further business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a role where you can be based from home, manage your own time, and be rewarded for your efforts.
Sales Account Manager - overview:
This role will see you responsible for the sales of software and 'capital hardware' (£5k typical but up to £100k per unit), such as digital imaging (3D, cameras, scanners) and x-ray equipment. It will involve a combination of new business development (60%) and managing and developing existing clients (40%) and the hardware to software sales ratio is approximately 50/50.
Sales Account Manager - the territory:
This territory covers East Midlands, Derby, Leicester, Nottingham, through to Norwich and Ipswich.
Sales Account Manager - detail:
In addition to developing and enhancing client relations with existing customers you will be identifying fresh prospects to target and sell to. You will also be:
- Conducting demonstrations and presentations, so candidates need to be comfortable with this
- Preparing client quotations for new systems
- Creating and updating sales reports and forecasts
- Taking part in ongoing training - product and sales - as required
Sales Account Manager - the candidate:
Candidates must have:
A good track-record in a similar sales executive position, with a bias towards new business development.
- A solid background in new business sales, selling Dental (ideally capital equipment) and software solutions. The client may also consider people with capital equipment sales in the medical industry
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Be able to work unsupervised for most of the time, but be used to providing on-going reports to management
The company offers a basic to £36k with an overall OTE of £60k, and other incentives. There is a car or car allowance option, pension, health, etc. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.