Test Manager, Brighton, Banking, £500-550/day
A leading banking client in Brighton urgently requires a Test Manager to work on a high profile project on a 6-month rolling contract paying up to £500-550 per day.
The successful Test Manager will meet the following requirements:
- Excellent Test Management experience preferably within Banking
- Coordinate Test Preparation and Test Execution
- Data Warehouse experience
- SIT, UAT and OAT experience
- Defect Managment
- Is better suited to a candidate with long-term contracts in their CV
- Good stakeholder management and excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately.
Key Words: Test Manager, Credit Risk, Testing, Banking, UAT, Data Warehouse, SIT, System Testing, Brighton, Defects, Test Planning, E2E Testing, Stakeholder Management, ISTQB, ISEB
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com