Registered Manager Home Care Central London
You will be managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the smooth running of the service and help maintain the level of care and service that they deliver.
* Responsibility for the daily operational management of our care services at a local level
* Responsibility for the effective maintenance of relationships with existing clients and commissioners, and building new client relationships
* Managing and driving recruitment campaigns to ensure we maximise candidate interest
* Working towards a target to achieve a set number of new starters per month
* Driving sales and margin growth for the branch
* Engaging with CQC, CSU's ,Private Sector and Local Authorities, establishing productive relationships with these key client contact
* Providing effective management and leadership to all staff in the branch
* Preparation of tenders, attending and giving presentations where necessary
* Completing risk assessments and reviewing comprehensive care plans
* Involvement with the recruitment and selection process for the branch staff
The ideal candidate will have excellent people management and recruitment skills, preferably within the healthcare industry along with a proven track record of business development.
Previous experience of working with people with complex needs is desirable but not essential.
Must hold a management qualification in Health & Social Care
You will have the ability to influence at all levels and a desire to be instrumental in the on-going growth and future of a great business.
You will have first class communication skills, be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and have a real desire to move the business forward. You will have experience of running a profit and loss sheet, not be afraid of chasing new business and understand how to motivate and manage effective teams.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us