Robert Half is pleased to be recruiting an experienced Paraplanner for a growing Financial Services organisation, who is looking for the next step in their career.
Reporting to the Senior Paraplanner, you will be responsible for the following:
· Being the first point of contact for all clients
· Arranging review meetings with existing clients
· Adherence to compliance procedures and ensuring all compliance up dates are implemented within the office
· Able to provide support to Registered Advisers
· Prepare for client meetings
· Contributing to general office technical expertise
· Obtaining policy information for new clients and creating a viability table for the advisor to make a recommendation
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes:
· With a good knowledge of provider WRAP platforms
· Providing extensive administrative and technical support to the advisors
· Excellent communicator, organized, knowledgeable and technically minded.
· Qualifications - Ideally would prefer an individual working towards qualifications
This is a growing financial services business based in Walsall, who are looking to add key people to their existing team as they look to realise their ambitious growth plans.
Salary & Benefits
Salary on offer for this role is £22,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.