Account Manager - (global training company)
Bring your excellent client management skills and interest in training/l&d to this global training company, and this exciting new role introduced to support their year on year growth.
Our client is a successful global communication training company - who work with a range of corporate clients - and deliver training in line with the clients objectives, with a specialist focus on interpersonal communication. Courses cover leadership, influencing, brand and a range of interpersonal skills to support a client's cultural and business aims.
As Account Manager you'll take on responsibility for looking after the development and implementation of training projects for clients, and maintaining an on-going fruitful relationship with them. You'll take ownership of clients from the initial stages of developing their bespoke training solution, through it's implementation, and collating, reviewing and utilizing qualitative feedback after. This is a new role to support the success and growth of the company, as they take on more clients, so you'll be given your own portfolio of varied clients to look after.
- Day to day responsibility for clients (after handover from sales area)
- Be on client calls/attend client meetings and work with the product team to produce proposals for clients
- Work with logistics to assign trainers to client work
- Proactive client management and regular contact, through lifetime of project, and after
- Work with clients, trainers and product to create bespoke solutions based on clients objectives etc
- Keep client updated on new products and innovations
- Previous experience in a client facing/client servicing, account management role working with corporate clients
- Experience of a role within training, and/or learning & development beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and proven project management skills
- Flexible, consultative, team player
- Good organizational skills, able to manage your time efficiently
- Enthusiastic self-starter, with positive, can-do approach, eye for detail
- Good grammar and language skills, written and verbal
- An interest in training/l&d would of course be ideal!
- Client account management tools or salesforce, apple keynote and understanding of learning management systems highly beneficial
This is a really great opportunity to work in a successful and dymanic company, and work with some really interesting clients as your company provides brilliant l&d support to help them achieve their success.
If the role matches your experience and aspirations, click 'apply' now!