Spa / Beauty Therapists
Set in the heart of Cottonopolis, their sumptuous spa and gym offers a range of luxurious Elemis treatments for ladies and gents.
Offering onoing career development and in-house training with immediate start for successful candidates - you should be self motivated with a real passion for the industries!
Essential Qualifications and Key Skills
•NVQ level 3 in Beauty or equivalent
•Welcoming and professional approach to guests
•Passion for exceeding guest expectation, first time, on time, every time
•Immaculate presentation standards in all that you do
•Experience in similar role and luxury environment
•Excellent communication skills with high standards of literacy, numeracy and office based computer systems
•Good working knowledge of a spa reservation system is preferred, however full training will be given
Reporting to the Spa Manager their therapists complete a range of treatments including massage, facials, nail treatments and manicures and will draw on previous guest facing experience to achieve service and revenue targets
The Spa Therapist is responsible for ensuring that they offer a warm and professional welcome and deliver the highest level of service through their Company core standards.
You should be a people person and a confident communicator with both guests and colleagues at all levels.
Spa Therapists Duties will include
- Preparation of Spa Therapy rooms and relaxation areas before and after each treatments
- Effective reservation
- Treatment and retail enquiry handling
- Giving, receiving and handover of information
- Accurate billing and posting of revenue
- Maintaining a sparkling and relaxing environment at all times
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieve budgeted spa treatment & retail sales.
- To control costs, expenses and payroll in line with budget.
- To achieve the company occupancy target
- To achieve the company yield per treatment room target.
- To achieve the company retail conversion target
Experience of Elemis skin care range an advantage – however full training will be given.
Benefits to you
- An opportunity to gain exposure to your career profile from working within their team
- Excellent training and development opportunities through the various in-house Training Programmes
- Discounted overnight accommodation rates at all their Hotels & Resorts for you, your family and your friends
- 25% of all Elemis Spa Products & Treatments
- Complimentary Gym Membership
- 28 days annual leave pro rata (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Annual staff social events, plus many more
As this is a seven day per week operation, a degree of flexibility is required and may include some evening and weekend shifts.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Please note this is not a live in opportunity.
Please apply with full CV asap.