Chef de Partie
Exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join an outstanding team and become part of our rapidly developing award-winning group!
The Lounges are a rapidly growing group of neighbourhood café bars.Due to the success of our business we are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie with a will to learn and a desire to work hard to join our growing team.
What’s it all about then?
- You will be cooking quality breakfasts, tapas, grills and specials all from fresh from a spec menu.
- You must have experience in cooking from fresh, no ping chefs please!
- Experience in a fast kitchen is essential.
- We are looking for organised chefs who thrive working in a team
- Great pay and development.£ per hour
- Learn from a company with great structure and support to show you how to be a great chef.
- A brand new kitchen with brand new kit!
- Chance to join an expanding and recession busting company.
- Fantastic company incentives including the infamous #loungefest (BIG STAFF PARTY)
- Training on offer includes Advanced Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and First Aid Courses, NVQ Level 3 and fully funded college courses.
- A sensible working week working with decent people!
Please apply with a full CV stating the position you are applying for.