Head Chef upto £28k Blakedown
Are you a skilled Sous Chef looking to progress your career? Or a Head Chef looking for a change? We have an exciting opportunity to assist with the running of a beautiful family run pub. My client is looking for a superb pub chef with fantastic leadership skills. The role is in a pub located in beautiful surroundings. They cater for contemporary family pub dinners, as well as weddings and private parties.
- To take full responsibility for the running of the kitchen.
- To train the apprentice chef.
- Responsible for COSHH, Due Diligence and H&S.
- Stock rotation and ordering.
- Food preparation to a high standard.
- All other aspects of running a kitchen
- Min NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- Min level 2 food safety and health and hygiene.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Team player.
- Experience working in a similar location.
- Knowledge of budgets and targets.
- Willing to assist with all duties including cleaning.